| Mama took a bottle to the party because she figured that would be easiest. I got to feed Hayden again. Yay! |
| The birthday girl and me. |
| Cheese! I loved the cake and ice cream! |
| A picture with Mama. |
| Hayden and Nana. |
| This was my party favor from Nina's party. It was a "coloring book" with a magic marker. I love it! |
| BeBe had a birthday cake for Daddy. His actual birthday was yesterday. |
| We blew the candles out together. |
| I snuck some green frosting. |
| On Saturday we went out to lunch for Daddy's birthday. We went to "The Burger Company". |
| Hayden slept the whole time. That seems to be what he does when we are out. |
| When we came home we made brownies. |
| Mama had planned on surprising Daddy with a brownie cake on his actual birthday but we decided to celebrate on Sunday instead. |
| BeBe and Pappy came over for brownie cake and we also gave Daddy his present. |
| This was the present we made for Daddy. |
| This is how we fell asleep after listening to stories on Sunday night. |
| When Mama asked me to put away Daddy's slippers this morning this is what I did instead. |
| We stopped by the library today to get new books. I played with these really cool puzzles. |
| Silly Hayden! |
| Happy Hayden! |
| A picture with the birthday girl, BeBe. |
| We brought over Cherry Sundrop cupcakes that we bought in a bakery in Mt. Holly. |
| I had a great time playing with Nana today. |
| We went out to a burger restaurant for BeBe's birthday too! |
| It was called "Highway 55". Check out the cool car that my meal came in. |
Phew! Lots of birthdays!
I need to send out a birthday wish to Katrin too! "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment