Today was another "Snow Day" but this time it really did snow....a lot! Well, at least a lot for here. :-) The snow didn't come until around 1:00 and I patiently waited for it. Mama made me a super cool breakfast...those are grits with blueberries and strawberries. When the snow finally arrived we all went outside to take pictures. Mama and Hayden only stayed out for about a minute but Daddy and I had fun chasing Sidney. We tried to build a snowman but it wasn't the right kind of snow. Here are pictures from today....
| My awesome breakfast! |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| This was what it looked like this morning... |
![]() |
| ...and then in turned into a Winter Wonderland! |
![]() |
| Mama and Hayden self portrait #1 |
![]() |
| Self portrait #2 |
![]() |
| Cheese! I was so excited for the snow! |
![]() |
| Self portrait with Mama. |
| Snuggle baby! |
| I didn't have mittens or gloves so we used socks! Haha! |
| I tried mowing the snow. |
| After playing in the snow we all enjoyed a brownie. |
It was a great day and I am already looking forward to tomorrow. School is already cancelled so Daddy gets to stay home again. Yay!!! Stay tuned for more pictures.






No comments:
Post a Comment