If you haven't guessed by the title of this blog, the Harbin family costume theme this year was Star Wars. Dada was Han Solo, Mama was Princess Leia, and I was an Ewok.
We have had the costumes for a while and I wanted nothing to do with mine. I did cooperate yesterday and put on my costume after I insisted that I take a bath first. Yup, Mama and Dada were in the middle of party preparations and I had to take a bath. Hee hee! Here are some pictures from the party....
![]() |
| Cutest Ewok ever! |
![]() |
| Princess Leia and her Ewok |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
| Han Solo, Princess Leia, and an Ewok |
| May the force be with you! |
| Mama's Pinterest inspired recipe: Witch Hats and Broomsticks |
| My buddy Zack (aka Mickey Mouse) came over. |
| Just taking a cruise on my quad. For some reason I only use it during parties. :-) |
| Zack and I enjoyed playing with the knocker. |
| Enjoying a little snack. |
| I love my Mama! |
| Silly glasses! |
| Hi Dada! |
Mama and I went to a "Trunk or Treat" at a local church. People park their cars and decorate the trunks of their cars. You get to walk from car to car and get candy. There were also games and a hayride. We saw my friends Zack and Payson (and their Mamas and Dadas) there too!
![]() |
| I dressed up as Piglet today. |
| My friend Payson and me (and our matching pacifiers! Hee hee) |
| Me, Payson, and Zack |
| Piglet and Minnie Mouse |
What a fun two days it has been.....maybe dressing up in a costume isn't that bad after all! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment