Yesterday we had a nice relaxing day just hanging out and playing with some of my new toys. Mallory and I also had matching Halloween shirts and PJs and we got our pictures taken....
| Pappy did an excellent job painting my nails with my new nail polish from Courtney. |
| Cheese! Well, sort of. Hee Hee! |
| My new Cars slippers from the Brangs. |
| A smooch from cousin Mallory. |
| And a hug too! |
| Jumping on the couch is so much fun!!! |
| Mallory had fun jumping too! |
| I took a picture with my Great Nana. |
| Bath time with Mallory..... |
| .....is so much fun! |
| Hi there! |
| I got to test out Mallory's bath foam. I actually did love it even though my facial expression doesn't look like it here. |
| Splish! Splash! |
| Ducky towels! |
| Check out that cute little ducky!!! |
| Matching PJs and a picture with Great Nana. |
Here is some video fun. #1) Mallory and me singing along to "The Wheels on the Bus". #2) Bath time fun splashing around (the floor was very very wet by the time we were done. Oopsie! Hee Hee)
No comments:
Post a Comment