![]() |
| Silly girl at the doctor's office. Note: This was before the flu shot! |
Today Mama and Gammy took me to the doctor's for my 2 year check-up....can you believe it?!? Mama thought it would be easy-peasy with no shots. Well bummer for me because she decided that I needed a flu shot! Mama ended up getting one too and she also got her tetanus shot (to help against the whooping cough). She was a little bit braver than me and did not cry. I on the other hand began crying as soon as we walked back to the room. I remember that place and that place is no fun! I did stop crying long enough to enjoy some peanut butter crackers before I got my shot. Here are my stats:
Height: 35 inches - 78%
Weight: 28.3 pounds - 60%
Head: 30 cm (we did not get a %)
Tonight I had some fun with my Great Nana. I kept giving her kisses and then we read some books together. My attention span is very limited at times but Mama captured two short videos of Great Nana and me.
| Smooches for you Great Nana! |
| Thank you for reading to me! Note: I don't have pants on because I was showing of my "boo boo" from where I got my shot. |

No comments:
Post a Comment