On Saturday I went to gymnastics with Mallory. She goes every week and I was allowed to go as a guest. I was a little bit shy at first but then I went exploring. Mallory is quite the gymnast and enjoys the balance beam and the rings. She can hold on for a few seconds!
Here are some pictures from our swimming and gymnastics adventures.
| Mama and Mallory. |
| I enjoyed jumping off the steps into the pool! |
| Mama and me! |
| Gammy enjoyed swimming with both of us. |
| Mallory and Aunt Mica. |
| Look at me floating all by myself! |
| Swimming is so much fun! |
| We walked back to the hotel room hand in hand. |
| I love my cousin Mallory! |
| Mama and I join the group for circle time. |
| Mallory shows me where to go. |
| "Like this, Mallory?" |
| "Yay! I made it to the top!" |
| Taking a little break. |
| I really enjoyed the bubbles at the end of the class. |
Thanks for going swimming with me, Mallory, and for inviting me to go to gymnastics with you. I had a great time. I love you and miss you already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment