Mama, Dada, and I just got back from my first trip to the beach. We went to Hilton Head Island for two days and I LOVED it! I sure am a water baby and I was fearless when it came to the ocean. I went right in and loved running in and out of the water. Watch out Baywatch! Heehee!Of course Mama took a ton of pictures and here are just a select few from the first day there.
 |
Dada and I walked to check out the view of the ocean at the
hotel when we got there. |
 |
My first look at the ocean.
I look a little skeptical. |
 |
| "Oooh...this is fun!" |
 |
| "I think I'll just sit down." |
 |
Dada couldn't go all the way in the water because of his
knee, but I enjoyed playing with him and putting sand on
his feet. |
 |
| Mama and I enjoyed splashing in the water too. |
 |
| I've got my sand toys and I am ready to play! |
 |
| "Here, I've got some sand!" |
 |
Mama and I ventured out a little bit.
We ducked down together and let the waves get us.
It was so much fun! |
 |
| Weeee....here come the waves! |
 |
| Taking a little rest after all of that fun in the water. |
 |
| Phew! The ocean sure does make you tired! |
That first evening we went out to dinner at a place called "The Lodge". Mama and Dada had delicious hamburgers. We also took a stroll and saw some fun little shops. At the end of the night, Mama and Dada enjoyed a cocktail at the hotel.....I enjoyed some nice cold milk.
 |
| Cheers to a great first day at the beach! |
 |
| My Dada and me! |
Of course Mama was prepared with not only her two cameras but the Flip video camera as well. Here are the videos she took on the first day. Since I can't decide which ones to post, we'll just post them all. I'm pretty sure that my fans out there won't mind, right? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment