Mama, Dada, and I drove back from Pennsylvania yesterday. (It was nt quite as smooth driving home as it was driving there....I got a little restless and cried for quite a while....sorry!)
We got home around 3:30 so we rested for a bit and then headed out to the Whitewater Center to celebrate the Fourth of July and watch fireworks. We met the Peterman's there and hung out for a while until it was dark enough for the fireworks to begin.
 |
| We found a good spot and put down our blanket and chairs. |
 |
| Hanging with the big kids! |
 |
| We enjoyed some ice cream. |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
Corinne took this awesome picture of
me on her Mama's phone. |
 |
Two peas in a pod.
I was playing "Color Dots" on Mama's I-touch
and Corinne was playing "Temple Run" on her Mama's phone. |
 |
| Corinne took me for a walk when I got a little restless waiting. |
 |
| Watching the fireworks with the Petermans. |
 |
Photo courtesy of Colleen.
That's an AWESOME picture! |
 |
| Ooohh! Aaaahhh! |
Here are some videoes. The first one is of me playing in the grass. I kept on twirling and falling down on purpos. The next two are of my reaction to watching fireworks for the first time. The last video is Mama's favorite. I think her and Dada watched me more than the fireworks yesterday. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment