| Pappy finished another plate at the Flying Saucer. |
| Logan and Uncle Dave came down for a few days. Logan and I enjoyed our time together. |
| Mommy went to Germany by herself to celebrate Sabine's birthday. |
| She bought lots of Belgian beer for Daddy. |
| Cheers at Harris Teeter! |
| We did Maoam taste testing and tried to guess each flavor since Germany doesn't use food dye. I got them all correct! |
| Daddy made pizza in his pizza oven for the first time in a while. |
| I enjoyed the pool all to myself one day. |
| Mommy got another plate at the Flying Saucer too! |
| We made mini s'mores using mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, honey graham cereal, and a candle. They were delicious! |
| I got a bean bag to keep all of my stuffed animals in. It cleared up a lot of room! |
| And it's comfortable. |
| Daddy also got another plate at the Flying Saucer! |
| Mommy and Daddy went to go see The Styx and Reo Speedwagon. |
No comments:
Post a Comment