Sunday, August 3, 2025

Familiy Vacation Day 2 - NYC

We took the train to NYC today! It was a fun and eventful day. That being said, I don't think we'll be back here for a while.
On the train.







Mommy had a yogurt bowl for brunch.

We did Top of the Rock. This is a replica of 
Rockefeller Center.






































There was this fun piano at FAO Schwarz.





I got a Goomba, my favorite character from Mario.




Daddy talked to Mario. Haha!
Ayla and I played a round of Mario Kart on the 
Nintendo Switch 2!





We also went to the M&M store.








Times Square






Ayla got delicious salmon at a restaurant.

I got steak!
We rode the subway for the first time.
Walking through Central Park.


The Plaza Hotel from Home Alone 2.
We found another scene from the movie. This is where
Keven gives the bird lady a turtle dove at the 
end of the movie.




There were a bunch of turtles in the pond.







Standing on the steps at the Plaza Hotel.


Unfortunately there was a lot of police action that day.
Sending our thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.


Grand Central station


The train ride back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment