Monday, December 25, 2023

December Update

Oops! We got really behind on our December blogs.
Here is a December update…
On December 6th, St. Nikolaus visited the house
while we were sleeping and left treats for 
Hayden and I the next day!

Nerd Ropes!!




My treats!






This was from our Ugly Christmas Sweater 
Party!



I was inducted into NJHS on December 13th. 
This was before my induction.










We went ice skating at Whitewater one day!

























Daddy had his Saucer Party one day.



His old plate.


His new plate.


Oma flew in for the holidays on the 17th!


We celebrated advent when we got home.


Mommy got a new ornament from Aunt Mica.
Love and miss you, Opa!


The day before break, we had PJ day and Daddy
and I were twinning.


We went to the Saucer with Oma after school for
Christmas Trivia.

Hayden and I made German gingerbread houses
and Mommy and Oma made regular ones.




So focused.










Hayden's house.







My house.


Oma's house.















Mommy's house.


Hayden made a Santa Claus for his house.




We met Ava and Chuck at Whitewater for ice
skating one day.



















We did the light trail afterwards.


It was very interactive this year and there was
a rock climbing wall.


And an obstacle course.






There was also suspension bridge!



Making Ginger Snaps (Opa's favorite) :)




We even found a Cardinal tin.


Look at all of the tins of cookies!!




Daddy made a homemade Chex Mix on his Blackstone.


Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment