Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve festivities were at our house. We took pictures, ate a delicious dinner, and then opened presents with BeBe, Pappy, and also Oma this year!
Mommy made a cheese tray in the shape of a 
Christmas tree this year.

We even had stockings for the first time.


Look at all of the presents!























I really liked the cheese tray!


Pappy and Daddy watched football outside.






We attempted a picture with everyone in it.









I had the Santa Tracker up all day so I
could see where Santa was, how many presents he
had delivered, and see how much longer till he 
reached Charlotte.






Our annual family picture by the tree.






Daddy made steak on his grill.

Dinner!




Ready to open presents!!


My pile.


And Ayla's pile. This was only from Mommy and
Daddy!! There were a lot more for both of us!!




Daddy got Maoam from Oma.
He said he's not sharing!

Look at the mess!


Don't be fooled by how calm she looks in this picture.
Jovie was all over the place.


Mommy, Daddy, and Oma drank a shot dedicated
to Opa. We miss you!!

I wrote a note to Santa to go along with the 
milk, cookies, and carrots for the reindeer.


Ayla got a Light Box Letter Board!


Matching PJs!








No comments:

Post a Comment