Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Ice Skating and Light Trail

Yesterday we checked out the skating rink at Whitewater and then went back at night to walk on the light trail.
I got the hang of skating pretty quickly and didn't 
have to hold on to the side the entire time.









It wasn't busy, which was really nice.

























They changed the light trail this year. There were lots 
of hot air balloons with different pictures and designs.





We are currently learning all about frogs in third 
grade.






The skating rink at night. It was much busier but 
Mommy just happened to take the picture when they
had everyone get off for the Zamboni.


I was being silly!


We sat by the fire for a little bit and watched the 
skaters.


We watched a Christmas cooking show together but
I was exhausted from skating.


Jovie liked snuggling with me.





Stay tuned for more posts. We are excited to be on Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment