| Checking out our gifts from Santa. |
| My three Elf pets that I wanted. |
| Mommy drank her morning coffee out of my Eat n'Park mug, one of Opa's favorite places to go eat. Love and miss you so much!! |
| I'm really excited about this metal detector and can't wait to try it out. |
| Tabitha sent us this picture of red cardinals in Oma's backyard. "Cardinals appear when angels are near." |
| Homemade cinnamon rolls. |
| Mommy made homemade cream cheese frosting too. We got to add as much as we wanted to our cinnamon roll. |
| Ayla got these cool lights for her bedroom and made a skyscraper scene. |
| Delivering Christmas cookies to the local fire department. |
| Presents at BeBe and Pappy's. |
| Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory, and Logan got me the Dogman game that I wanted. Thank you! |
| Logan and I tested out the game. |
| Skating and Whitewater. It was cold but lots of fun! |
| Daddy treated us to some hot chocolate. Yum! |
| We had fun skating with our cousins. |
| Aunt Mica didn't skate so she was able to capture this picture from a different angle. |
| Ayla's lights at night time. Check out the video below of the Jellyfish Lava Lamps we got for Christmas. |
| We ended the day getting warm in front of the fire place. |
Here is a video of our Jellyfish Lava Lamp:
No comments:
Post a Comment