Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving

We had a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving. Our morning started off with Mommy making us delicious homemade cinnamon rolls that looked like turkeys! Later in the afternoon we headed over to BeBe and Pappy's and ate lots of yummy food. Nina and Hudson (and their Mommy and Daddy) came over too. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving....
Cinnamon roll turkeys.






Looking snazzy for Thanksgiving.










Mommy makes us take a family photo every year.



I made this hat at school this year.




Hanging out with our friends.


Mommy made the desserts. We helped cut out the leaves for the pie.


Pretending to eat the big chocolate pumpkin. Hahaha!






And I was put in time out for trying to hit my sister.


5 whole minutes because I am 5! Soon I'll have to sit in time out for 6 minutes!


We had a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment