Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Eve

Yesterday was Christmas Eve. In keeping with tradition, BeBe and Pappy came over and we opened presents from the family. We loved all of our presents but Daddy pulled off the ultimate surprise.....he bought tickets for us to go to Germany this summer!!!
Here are LOTS of pictures from Christmas Eve.....
Silly reindeer in front of the tree.









Smooches for Ayla.


Ayla and I made name tags for the table. Ayla made this one.




I made my own. It says.....My birthday is coming up.







Enjoying some cookies.
Mommy sure baked a lot. Ayla did make the chocolate chip cookies by
herself and I helped with the Peanut Butter Blossoms.



Family picture time!










Relaxing.




Reading books with Pappy.

Time for presents! The tree looks a little bare because Jovie keeps
knocking the ornaments off the tree and broke several!






Excited to open presents.




Ayla got this cool Pac-Man roller coaster to build.


Check out the dog that Ayla got me! He's huge!!


BeBe and Pappy also got me a dog. This is the Perfect Petzzz puppy that
I wanted. It looks so real and even has batteries to make it 'breathe'.


Meet Baby Jovie.




Mommy took a few short vidoes...

Snuggling with my new dogs!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment