Saturday, December 1, 2018

Quick PA Visit

A few weeks back, we decided to take a quick trip home to Pennsylvania. Daddy wanted to go to the Pitt football game and we had Monday off for Veteran's Day, so we left after school on Friday and had a nice weekend. Here are some pictures.....
Ready to go!

Hayden fell asleep. I stayed up the entire time!


Brrr! It's cold in Pennsylvania!


I was excited to go to the game with Daddy!

Uncle Dave and Mallory came too!

Logan and Hayden got to hang out while
we were at the game.

Hayden sure loves Cousin Logan and
Doggy Logan!

Enjoying some ice cream at the game.

I sure love spending time with Mallory!

Cousins!

Mallory and I made goody bags for everyone.

A picture attempt with the Harbins.

We always love playing with the
"vintage" toys.


We sure do love to snuggle with Oma!

Fun with filters!
It was a very short but very fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment