Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas Day

We had a quiet and relaxing Christmas Day. I actually woke up a little after midnight and snuck downstairs to see if Santa came.....he did! Hayden and I got a Nintendo Switch to share. Hayden got Rollie the Kissing Puppy and I got a marble run that has a motor included! We enjoyed cinnamon rolls for breakfast and stayed in our PJs most of the day. In the afternoon, we kept with tradition and dropped of Christmas cookies at the local fire station and then we went over to BeBe and Pappy's. They got me a new pair of roller blades and I enjoyed trying them out. Here are some pictures....
Christmas morning excitement!

Hayden and his new dog, Rollie the Kissing
Puppy.

Testing out the Nintendo Switch.

Cinnamon rolls!
Goof!




I'm super excited to build this marble run!
I got this cool friendship bracelet maker from
Mommy and Daddy.

Hayden got this piggy bank from our friend
Maddy.

We got to go and see the firetrucks when we
dropped off our cookies.


Family Christmas selfie!
I had so much fun rollerblading.

A picture with BeBe and Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment