Monday, October 8, 2018

Pre-School

I started Pre-School last week. I get to go to school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Pappy drops me off at 9:30 and picks me up at 1:00. I had a great first week. Of course Mommy took LOTS of pictures on my first day of school and my teacher even sent her a picture on my first day. Both of my teachers take lots of pictures and share them with the parents. Here are some pictures from my first week of school......
I had "homework" before school started.

I had to complete an "All About Me" assignment.

We can't figure out how to flip this image.









My teacher sent this picture to Mommy.

I love the playground.


"This green spaghetti felt like real
spaghetti that we can eat."
I am having so much fun at school. I even learned a song about peanut butter that I am singing non-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment