Today I turned 8! In keeping with tradition, Mommy asked me my "20 Questions".
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My scooter
3. What is your favorite fruit? An apple
4. What is your favorite TV show? Shimmer and Shine
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter crackers, cotton candy yogurt, my Gold Fish, and two Thin Mint cookies.
6. What is your favorite outfit? I like my sequins shirt with shorts
7. What is your favorite game? Kuh
8. What is your favorite snack? Nutella & Go breadsticks
9. What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is a dog.
10. What is your favorite song? I like "Cheerleader".
11. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is "The Book with No Pictures".
12. Who is your best friend? Charlotte, Cole, Ciara, Hailey and Madison
13. What is your favorite cereal? I like Lucky Charms.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Do handstands and cartwheels.
15. What is your favorite drink? Water.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween. I like Halloween because it's in the month of my birthday and I like Halloween episodes a lot. Sometimes I get scared but I like them a lot.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A stuffed animal and two blankets.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pop Tarts
19. What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Brats, buns, Doritos and McDonald's french fries.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a baker.
Here are some pictures from today.....
Here are some pictures from today.....
| I got a new step tracker. It's made by UNICEF and I can earn food packets for kids in need. |
| Present time. |
| Mommy took my picture at 1:19. She has done this every year. |
| We had dinner and cake at BeBe and Pappy's. |
I had a wonderful birthday. We are going to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate my birthday. Stay tuned for more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment