Yesterday it was like having Christmas in May! One of the families at Daddy's school gave us a bunch of awesome toys that they have outgrown. A big thank you to the Payne family! I got two new tricycles, a gas station pump, a new wooden train set, tons of puzzles and toys and an awesome kitchen!!! Here are some pictures of me with my new toys. Of course, I will share these with Hayden when he gets big enough to use them!
 |
| Riding my tricycle on this beautiful day! |
 |
| Time to fill up with some gas! |
 |
| Mama and Hayden selfie. |
 |
I rode my tricycle all the way to Ms. Angie's house.
She was outside so we took a picture with her. |
 |
| I'm such a big girl! |
 |
| Check out my new kitchen. |
 |
| Baking a cake.... |
 |
| ....and talking to Aubrey. |
 |
| I love the apron and the chef hat! |
Here is a little thank you message for the Payne family. We are really happy that you thought of us to give your toys to. I know that Hayden and I will play with them a lot! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Today Mama decided to give Hayden rice cereal for the first time so of course she took pictures and lots of videos. I was so excited to help feed him!
 |
Hayden is thinking "What? I actually get to sit in my high chair and eat food today?" |
 |
| "Um, no pictures please, more food!" |
Here are lots of videos. He really seemed to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment