It was "Teacher Appreciation" week at Mama's school this past week and she won this awesome Big Book at school. Of course she brought it home for Ayla and I to enjoy....
| We both love books! |
| Tummy time on the big book. |
| Hi, Mama! |
![]() |
| I love my big sister |
![]() |
| Listening to Ayla "read" |
| Ayla and Daddy |
| Ayla had to wear her new Princess Sophia Tiara. |
| Silly Ayla! |
| Mama put me in there too. |
| Close up in the Bumbo |
| I love my blue owl on my car seat. When you pull it down it goes back up and vibrates back and forth. |
| Ayla and Daddy. |
Today we went to Ikea to buy me a new high chair. We have the one that Ayla used but Mama saw this one and for $25 she couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to actually sit in it and try some food!
![]() |
| Check me out in my new high chair. |
![]() |
| Where's my food, Mama? |
![]() |
| "Can I have some food, please?" |
![]() |
| I love my new high chair! |






No comments:
Post a Comment