| Kisses for baby brother! |
| Kisses for Mama! |
| Cheese! |
| Mama and me |
| Daddy and me |
| Kisses for Daddy! |
| Silly girl! |
| Lots of shrimp. Note that Mama made me some fish sticks to go with the seafood theme. |
| Dinner time was cozy and quaint. |
| Opening presents |
| Here BeBe and Pappy. I made you something. |
| I love my new Minnie Mouse Puzzle Book from Oma and Opa! |
| Oohh! Lots of Minnie stickers! |
| I got lots of new stuff for baby. A stroller, a high chair (that can also be a swing and a baby carrier) and a new sleep sack for baby that I can wear like a baby carrier! |
| Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory sent down some gifts too. I love my new penguin backpack! |
| Daddy and I played with my new wooden train set. It's really cool! |
| Snowflake waited for Santa to take her back to the North Pole. I left him some cookies and milk. Guess what.... they were gone this morning!!! |
Merry Christmas to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment