| Dinner with Aubrey. |
| There was a Great Dane dog outside of Barnes and Nobles. It was part of a gift wrapping charity. |
| I wasn't afraid of the big dog at all! |
| Waiting for the story to begin. |
| Check out our bell necklaces. |
| Waiting for the musical bears. |
| The Daddies and their girls. |
| We had to wait a little while for the bears to start singing..... |
| ......so we went to see the big tree! It was tall!! |
| The Mamas and their girls. |
| Family picture. Check out Mama's belly....the countdown is 3 weeks 5 days until due date! |
| Daddy swap. Hee! Hee! |
Here is a short video of the bears singing.....
When we got home I got to open my gifts from St. Nicholas. I got new Dora cards, a shirt, a new Llama Llama book and a Llama Llama floor puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment