Spring is here! Or at least it has been for a few days. Yesterday it was 70 degrees so Mama and I went to the park for a little bit after she got home from work. She took lots of pictures on her phone and also some videos so here they are....
 |
| Going down the slide is so much fun! |
 |
| Self portrait with Mama. |
 |
| Ready to go through the tunnel. |
 |
| Here I am! |
 |
| I'm a big girl now and like to climb on everything! |
 |
| Hi, Mama! |
 |
| Just hanging out on Mr. Whale. |
Here are two videos from the park yesterday:
Mama had to add one more video from the other night. This is my version of the "speedy ABCs". Mama didn't catch it in time, but if you listen closely I start singing at "J". Hee hee! You may have to use your imagination just a little bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment