Pappy came to visit because he did the Spartan Run with Dada on Saturday. He came on Friday and we went out to dinner. Then I enjoyed some snuggle time on the couch and made him read me lots of books....
![]() |
| Pappy and me at dinner. |
| Reading books. |
| I love listening to stories! |
| While Daddy and Pappy were at the Spartan Run I was eating grits in the laundry basket. Ha ha ha! |
| Woah! This is what Pappy looked like after the run. |
| I look a little scared of the mud. Hee Hee! |
| All cleaned up and ready to go out to lunch |
| I love my Pappy! |
| Oma made me this snazzy scarf! |
| Mama and I matched. |
| Enjoying pretzels at the Saucer with Pappy. |
| I also enjoyed some chocolate cake and ice cream. |
Thanks for visiting Pappy. Love and miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment