Monday, October 5, 2026

Sweet 16!

Sweet 16!
I had a fun and busy weekend celebrating…
It started off with a cross country meet...
My friends decorated my hotel room.



Birthday celebrations with the team. Another girl
on the team also had a birthday.
Mommy and Daddy weren't able to make it to the
race, but they were able to watch on the live stream.
I ran a new PR!



Decorations at home for the sleepover.

Hayden blew up every single balloon!

A cupcake tower has always been my birthday 
tradition.

Sweet 16 Candy Buffet

Hayden and Pappy snuck some candy before I
got home.

My family and friends made me a book...
16 letters from 16 people who love you.


Time to go see Weezer!







Cupcakes at midnight, after the concert.



My friend made this bag for me!

This was the other side.

Breakfast buffet.

I had a great time celebrating with friends and family.
I can't get my license until April but I am driving to school every morning.
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes from near and far. Love you all!

Ayla - We are so proud of the young woman you are becoming. Keep being your amazing self. We love you to the moon and back!


Love you....always!


No comments:

Post a Comment