Tuesday, March 3, 2026

February Update

We got a little behind on the blog again. Here are our February pictures…
Here are the snowmen we made on snow day #3









The icicles that fell were huge!!



Our red cardinal still comes to visit a lot.
Love and miss you, Opa!

We ran another family race. Daddy, Mommy and
Hayden ran the 4 miler. I ran the 10 miler!


Mommy and Daddy enjoyed some Mimosas while
they waited for me to finish,



I placed 2nd in my age group and got a scarf.



Our completed medal holder for the Winter Race
Series.

I've been practicing a little driving.

Daddy got us crumbl cookies for Valentine's Day.

After Valentine's Day clearance candy was slim
pickings this year but we found Dove chocolate
hearts that were perfect for this jar.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



I made him these brownie buckeye cookies.




Stay tuned for pictures from March.

No comments:

Post a Comment