There aren't too many pictures because Mommy and Daddy dropped us off every morning and went back home, but they did come out on Thursday and Friday to see us do the Deep Water Solo.
Camp recap:
Activities that we did included:
- Whitewater rafting - We each did that 2x. I did the adventure rafting and Hayden did the family one.
- Kayaking (and swimming in the river) - I did that 2x. Hayden did that 3x.
- Double Down Zip line - We each did that 1x.
- Rock Climbing - I did that 1x. Hayden did that 2x.
- Deep Water Solo - I did that 2x. Hayden did that 1x. See the videos below.
- Mountain Biking - I went on the trails 1x and around the rapids 1x. (and fell both times!). Hayden rode around the rapids 1x.
- Ridge Ropes Courses - I did that 3x. Hayden did that 2x.
- Hawk Island Ropes Courses - 2x each.
- 60 & 100 Foot Jump - I did that 1x It was closed when Hayden went. He did the 60 foot jump 1x.
- Obstacle courses - Hayden did those 2x.
- Archery - I did that 1x.
- Crafts - We each made a coaster and I got to make bracelets.
- Team building games - We both did a variety of team building games.
Our overall favorite activity was...
Me - Mountain Biking
Hayden - Kayaking and swimming in the water.
| Drop off Day 1. |
| The end of day 1. Still smiling! |
| I got some scrapes and bruises when I fell during Mountain biking. |
| On Thursday Mommy and Daddy came to see me do the Deep Water Solo and they just happened to see Hayden enjoying one of the obstacle courses. |
| Deep Water Solo. |
| Hayden's turn! He did this on the last day. |
| This was another activity where we had to balance on the log. |
| This is one of the hardest ones and you can see just how tall it is. Hayden did not get very far on this one. |
| Last day pick up. Still smiling! We didn't have a negative thing to say about camp. |
Here are some videos that Mommy took...
No comments:
Post a Comment