| Mommy and I went on a kayak together. |
| Ayla went on her own and was really good at paddling her kayak. |
| We saw lots of turtles. |
| This turtle was huge! |
| Fun with friends. |
| I got to do two rope courses. |
| Ayla was tired and didn't want to do the ropes course this time. |
Here is a video that Mommy took…
| We went back to Whitewater on Sunday to see the duck race. |
| The duck supports Kindermourn. We purchased 6 ducks for the race. |
Here are also the last few pictures from Oma’s visit.
| Game night. |
| Some pictures before we had to take Oma to the airport. |
| We went out to dinner after we dropped Oma off at the airport. Check out that pretzel!! |
| I rescued a butterfly that had a broken wing. |
| We put it in the flower basket and it was gone the next day. That means it was able to fly away. |
No comments:
Post a Comment