Monday, May 16, 2022

Fun at the Gardens

Daddy bought us a season pass to Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens again. I was super excited because I have been learning about pollinators in Literacy. I even wore the butterfly hat that I made at school. Our friends Aubrey and Maddox (and their mom) joined us for a fun afternoon. Mommy took LOTS of pictures...



Best buds!




Mommy's new phone takes great pictures!










Lost Hollow is always fun!
























This fountain is so much fun! It was a hot day so the 
water felt very refreshing.








We always see cardinals. Opa is always near! We
love and miss you so much!!


Pretty flower on the Magnolia Tree.


There was still one tiny house on display.

More fun in the fountain.





















This is the ceiling when you first walk into the gardens.

We had a so much fun and can't wait to go back again!



No comments:

Post a Comment