Saturday, April 18, 2020

Becoming Little Chefs

When you have a mom who likes to bake and cook AND you have some time on your hands, you get to help make yummy food. Hayden and I love to help in the kitchen and I am very good at measuring the dry ingredients. Here are some of our latest cooking/baking adventures.
The other night we made homemade pizza. Hayden and I helped make
the dough.

We each got to make our own Mickey pizza.






I ate my entire pizza.


Hayden ate most of his.


We made cinnamon and apple muffins for breakfast the other day.






Yesterday we made pretzel bites. I helped make the dough and I helped
roll out the dough when it was ready.


Hayden was the expert cutter. Don't worry...that's a pizza cutter but it's not
sharp at all.




Yum!


The little plate was for Hayden because he doesn't like salt on his pretzels.
Who doesn't like salt on their pretzels?!? Goof!





They sure were delicious!

I'm sure we will be making another yummy treat soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment