We left Pennsylvania super early so that we could be back in time to go to my Kindergarten Social. School starts in a couple of weeks and this was a way for me to meet some new friends. I'm looking forward to school starting soon!
 |
| I colored this fish. |
 |
| Getting ready to sail off to kindergarten! |
Tuesday was "National Night Out". Our neighborhood had a bounce house set up and the police department, fire department, and some other people came out. Ayla and I got to try on some of the firefighter uniform and we got to sit in a police car!
 |
| Showing of my police badge. |
 |
| Ayla got one too. |
 |
We are enjoying these last pool days before Mommy and Daddy go back to work. The other day we were the only ones there! |
I've really been practicing my swimming. Daddy came to the pool one day and was able to take this video...
No comments:
Post a Comment