| Logan and I enjoyed breakfast outside. |
| Check out that cute beach model! Haha! |
| I loved the water. |
| Ayla and Mallory |
| We had fun with our boogie boards. |
| We loved using the big shovels to dig in the sand. |
| I went for a walk on the beach with Mommy. |
| Oh, you know, just doing my yoga pose on the beach. |
| A silly picture on the boardwalk. |
| Daddy and Ayla selfie at dinner. |
| I took a selfie with Daddy too. |
| One more with Mommy. |
| Mommy drew this picture of our family on the kid's menu. |
| We stopped at the arcade to play a few games. This race car game was my favorite. |
| Our attempt at a family selfie. |
| Check out that milkshake!!! |
| Yummy!!! |
| Ayla got an ice cream sandwich. |
| She tried the milkshake too. |
No comments:
Post a Comment