Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fall Festival

Last weekend we posted most of the pictures from Oma and Opa's visit, but we didn't get around to posting pictures from the Fall Festival at my school. Here they are.....
It's always fun running into friends!

Time for some obstacle courses!




There were no horse rides this  year
but there was this saddle.

The best part was building a scarecrow
with Oma!

These two get a traditional photo every
year. This year they weren't too into the
picture. Hahaha!

Making "Bella".

Hayden was more interested in sitting in the hay.

Our finished scarecrow.

Our traditional photo. We missed Opa being here (he was
tired and stayed home)


More friends!
Face painting is a must at the festival.

I got a pink dog face.

Woof! Woof!

Best friends!

Yesterday I had my first field trip of the school year. Mommy wasn't able to come but luckily she has some amazing friends who sent her some pictures of me....
My class.


We went gem mining.

I brought home lots of cool gems.
These next couple of weekends are booked with activities.....stay tuned for more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment