Today was a little less busy than the rest of the week. We went shopping in the morning with Oma and each got a new pair of shoes. We invited some family and friends over and I helped Oma prepare most of the food. I like being a hostess. It ended up being Paulette, Sam, and us. We had a nice evening. Here are some pictures.....
 |
| We finished off the ice cream cake. |
 |
| Oh my! Hayden! |
 |
We have been busy painting rocks. We just can't figure out how to rotate the image on the blog. |
 |
| Making mozzarella and tomato appetizers |
 |
| Opa and his cousin Paulette |
 |
| She brought us new books. |
 |
| A picture with cousin Paulette. |
 |
| I helped with most of this food. |
We had a very nice evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment