Friday was my last day of Kindergarten. I can't believe that the school year is over! I had an amazing year and learned so much. I loved my teacher so much and made some great friends.
 |
| My "Last Day of School" picture. |
 |
| First Day/Last Day of School |
 |
| Lunch with my best buddies one last time. |
We had an awards ceremony for my end of year party. Mommy was able to have someone watch her students so that she could come. I got the "Wise Owl" award.
I also had my last Daisy Troop meeting of the year last week. We made "S'mores" cookies.
 |
We had a bridging ceremony for the girls
who will be Brownies next year. |
 |
| Making S'mores cookies |
I also had field day the last week of school......
 |
| I loved the rock climbing wall! |
 |
Mama was able to sneak away from her class a few times. |
We were having some issues with the blogger app not letting us upload pictures so we got a bit behind again on the blog. Here are the latest pictures and we promise to do a better job at keeping the blog up to date. It's officially summer break and I'm sure we will be very busy and will be taking lots of pictures.....
 |
| Hayden loved the hammock!! |
 |
| We have been at the pool a lot!! |
 |
| Mama tried to get a picture of my freckles. |
 |
| Hayden wanted his picture taken too. |
 |
That's Hayden just swimming in the middle of the pool by himself...with his floatie of course. |
 |
Pluto has made an appearance at the pool every day! |
 |
| Freckle face! |
 |
Mommy got this pineapple cup from her students as an end of year gift. |
 |
| We both love the pineapple cup! |
 |
Check out this cool beanbag at our local library! |
Phew! That's a lot of pictures but hopefully we are all up to date now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment