| Celebrating Logan's birthday a little late. |
| Logan and Hayden |
| I love to read and Hayden loves to listen to books. It's a win win for Mommy! |
| Hayden got to sleep in my room. |
| He sure does love me! |
| Pool time with the cousins. |
| Mommy made homemade ice cream. |
| Everyone got to sample some. |
| Hayden sampled the most. He sure does love ice cream! |
| I spent the night at BeBe and Pappy's on Friday and Saturday. Hayden got to snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's big bed. |
| Pluto got to sleep in the big bed too! |
| Hayden dressed himself. Hahaha! |
| Hayden sure does love lunch time! |
| Mallory and I had fun with the swim tubes. |
| Mallory |
| Happy Hayden. He's a water bug! |
| Hayden loves to relax in the hammock with Mommy. |
| Mommy made pizza dough so that we could each make our own pizza. |
| My pizza is on the top left. I ate the entire pizza! |
| Draining the pool and watering the garden. Another win win! |
| Mommy did the weekly shop for Daddy this week. Hayden got some free turkey at the deli counter. |
| He also got some cheese. |
| Daddy brought home this fun hat from the race. |
No comments:
Post a Comment