| Pappy took this picture of me on the way to the Spartan Race. |
| All bundled up because it was COLD! |
| Practicing my "Spartan Face" |
| Daddy and I always get our picture taken by the wall. |
| Pappy and me. |
| Waiting for Daddy and Pappy to finish. |
| Daddy jumping over the fire at the finish line! |
| Daddy and Pappy finished! I don't have my medal yet. |
| Mommy and me. |
| I am getting really good and getting over the walls! |
| I had to crawl through that tunnel. |
| Do you see me running back there? |
| I did the water all by myself. |
| Braving the mud! |
| Daddy was always there to help me if I needed it. |
| Medal #5! |
| 3 Generations. |
| My name on the wall. |
Here are also a few short videos....
No comments:
Post a Comment