| We went to the dentist and were both cavity free! |
| Enjoying a nice January day at the neighborhood playground. |
| Homemade pizza. I added all of the toppings myself. |
| Yummy! |
| Snuggling in the blanket that Oma Waltraud made. |
| "A cardinal is a visitor from heaven". We hope that's true! |
| Riding bikes. |
| I'm actually getting pretty good and riding without training wheels. |
| Family Fun Night! We completed this 400 piece puzzle all in one night. |
| Hayden and I both made hats. Hayden spelled his name at BeBe and Pappy's and I made a groundhog hat at school. |
| Saturday morning snuggles watching my favorite movie on the iPad. The Secret Life of Pets |
| Hayden's "before" picture with his crazy hair. |
| Time for a hair cut! |
| Look at that handsome fellow! |
| Before and after. |
| Practicing my "old lady" look for the 100th day of school. |
| Hayden checking out Pappy's fishing spot. |
| Hayden loves Sidney. |
| Hayden picked out his own outfit. HeeHee! |
| Happy 100th day of school! |
| "100" year old lady and 89 year old lady. |
| Hayden loves the moon. He had to check out the 'snow moon'. |
| I loved playing ping pong at Nina's house. |
| Concentration. |
| Sidney makes a great pillow. |
No comments:
Post a Comment