| Oma made us little ghosts to hang up as decorations. |
| Birthday present time! |
| Fun cookie cutters! |
| My very own baking set! |
| Hayden and Opa reading books. |
| I read a book to Oma. |
| Listening to the Night Night story on Oma's tablet. |
| We had PJ day at school. |
| Oma and Opa surprised me on Friday and came and had lunch with me! |
On Saturday Daddy and Mama ran a half marathon! This was Mama's first half marathon and has to be documented on the blog! I sent them encouraging messages while they were racing on Oma's phone.
| Ready to go, bright and early! |
| After the race! |
| 13.1 miles! |
| Hayden got to wear Mama's medal. |
After their race Mama, Oma, Opa, Hayden and I headed to the Fall Festival at Mama's school. It is always busy and there is always a lot of fun stuff to do!
| Duck races. |
| Hayden climbed that ladder all by himself. |
| I got to ride the horse. |
| I also got to sit in the Sherriff's car. |
| Family picture time. |
| Hayden needs to work on his smile. Hee Hee! |
| Oma bought us a funnel cake to share. Yum! |
| Face painting fun with Aubrey. |
| Arts and crafts table. |
| Hanging out at our house after the festival. |
Today we took some family pictures.
| We played the Star Wars game before Oma and Opa left. |
| Oh, Hayden! |
No comments:
Post a Comment