Mama made me an awesome Toodles cake to celebrate turning two! We had a small celebration with just BeBe and Pappy and of course Ayla, Mama, and Daddy. It was a fun afternoon and I got more Mickey toys! You'll notice that I am in my Mickey PJs. Mama was doing laundry earlier in the day and I saw her folding them. I had to put them on right away and since I can be a stubborn little boy, I refused to take them off. At least they went with the Mickey theme. HeeHee!
 |
| Step 1 |
 |
| Step 2 |
 |
| Finished product! |
 |
| I am quite the pro and unwrapping presents now! |
 |
I love my Mickey DVD! Thanks Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica,
Mallory and Logan! |
 |
| Ooohh! Is this for me?!? |
 |
| Enjoying the cake and ice cream. |
Here are also the most up to date pictures...
 |
| BeBe had a gingerbread cake decorating kit. |
 |
| We are ready to start decorating! |
 |
| Sampling the candy! |
 |
| Ayla worked really hard on her train. |
 |
| My finished train car. |
 |
Ayla and her finished trained. There was not a spot that
didn't have any candy! |
Here are two videos from my Birthday song. The first one is from Mama's perspective and the second one is from BeBe's perspective:
Here is also one video of me opening presents. Thanks for my big book Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory and Logan....
No comments:
Post a Comment