![]() |
| A picture with Oma before we left. |
![]() |
| Hayden and Maddox |
![]() |
| Aubrey and I went on a hayride with Oma and Opa. |
![]() |
| Craft table |
![]() |
| Waiting to go on the bounce house obstacle. |
![]() |
| Coming down the slide! |
![]() |
| It was so much fun! |
![]() |
| I loved spending the day with Oma and Opa. |
![]() |
| Aubrey and Hayden played Peek-a-boo. |
![]() |
| Photo opp. time! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Hayden, Mama, and Buster Bear. |
![]() |
| I got to pick my own pumpkin. |
![]() |
| We went "fishing" |
![]() |
| Tic Tac Throw |
![]() |
| Yummy ice cream. |
![]() |
| Don't mess with Hayden's ice cream! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Aubrey and I got t decorate our pumpkins. |
![]() |
| We played on the playground. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Petting the horse. |
![]() |
| Ready for my pony ride. |
![]() |
| Hayden loved watching the horses. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Oma did another craft with us when we got home. |
![]() |
![]() |
| We ended our day with a shopping trip to Walmart. |
































No comments:
Post a Comment