![]() |
| Sleeping on the way there....I had to rest up! |
![]() |
| This is the course map. The orange part is the kid run and the blue is the part that Daddy completed. Wow! |
![]() |
| Daddy and me |
![]() |
| My "Spartan Face" |
![]() |
| Mama did a comparison picture. |
![]() |
| Excited to run! |
![]() |
| Stretching with Daddy |
![]() |
![]() |
| Mama and me. |
![]() |
![]() |
| We had to climb a wall to start the race. |
![]() |
| Oooh! Using my muscles. |
![]() |
| Climbing more walls. |
![]() |
![]() |
| The mud pits.... |
![]() |
| ....my least favorite part. |
![]() |
| Throwing the "spear". I missed and had to do 5 burpees. |
![]() |
| Those walls are tough! |
![]() |
| I made it! |
![]() |
| Crawling through an obstacle. |
![]() |
![]() |
| The final stretch! |
![]() |
| Determination! |
![]() |
| I see the finish line! |
![]() |
| All done! |
![]() |
| Signing my name on the Spartan wall. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Check out those mountains in the background. Daddy had to go up one of them! |
![]() |
| Our "after" the race picture. |
![]() |
| Silly Hayden wanted in on some Spartan fun too. |































No comments:
Post a Comment