Yesterday Mama and Daddy bought me a new float. It's called the Puddle Jumper and it really helps me float! I have been a little hesitant about swimming but now I love it! Mama took Hayden and me to the pool today while Daddy went to the White Water Center. Here are some pictures from today.
![]() |
| Check out my new Puddle Jumper. |
![]() |
| Snack time. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Just enjoying the view. |
![]() |
| Here I am swimming all by myself! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Selfie time! |
![]() |
| Peekaboo time! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Mama and me! |
![]() |
| We were the only ones at the pool for a while! |
Here are also a couple of our most recent pictures.





















No comments:
Post a Comment