![]() |
| Testing out Logan's birthday present from us. |
![]() |
| Ayla and Mallory |
![]() |
| Logan and I took a bath together. |
![]() |
| We loved the bubbles. |
![]() |
| Should I wash my hair? |
![]() |
| Squeaky clean! |
![]() |
| We look like we are up to no good. Haha! |
![]() |
| Just doing a little bit of painting.... |
![]() |
| ....and eating the paint. |
![]() |
| What? Am I not supposed to do that? |
![]() |
| I can even do it without my hands! Hee Hee! |
![]() |
| Night time snuggles with Mama. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Smooch! |
![]() |
| Mama even shared some of her ice cream with me. I love weekends with just Mama! |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Nana. |
![]() | |
| "Selfie" with Nana. Not really but the angle of the picture looks like it. |
![]() |
| Just hanging out in the pool. |
![]() |
| Ayla and Mallory |
![]() |
| Mama and me! |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Logan. |
![]() |
| Snuggling in the sun. |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| The girls making pudding pops. |
![]() |
| Yum! |
![]() |
| Testing out Logan's hat and Mallory's sunglasses. |
![]() |
| Don't I look handsome? |
![]() |
| We took a walk to go see the horses. |
![]() |
| Unfortunately they were not open for rides today. |
![]() |






























No comments:
Post a Comment