![]() |
| I made matching bracelets for Oma, Mama, and me. Oma and Opa have all of those awesome toys from the 80s to play with! |
![]() |
| Hayden enjoyed Delaney's trampoline. |
![]() |
| Anna and Elsa |
![]() |
![]() |
| It was fun playing with Delaney. |
![]() |
| Hayden liked her little house. |
![]() |
| That's the best we could get! Haha! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Delaney and I "decorated" cupcakes |
![]() |
![]() | ||
| This was one of the only naps Hayden took. He was way to busy here to go down for any naps. |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the party. |
![]() |
| Selfie with Mama. |
![]() |
| Party time |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| There were two bunnies in Sam and Tabitha's yard. |
![]() |
| I decided to take them some carrots. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Everyone decided to bring dessert. Check out how much we had! |
![]() |
| While looking for the bunny later on, I got stung by a bee! |
![]() |
| Oma made special "Bee Cream" |
![]() |
| Oh! That pitiful face. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment