Mama also had a couple of "mini photo shoots" with us. Hayden moves around so much that it's hard to get a really good picture of both of us. This is what we got....
![]() |
| I made this cool butterfly box all by myself. I had to put on all of the little stickers. |
![]() |
| Checking to see if there was any snow left. |
![]() |
| All of the snow has melted but our snowmen are still standing in the backyard. |
![]() |
| Hayden does not sit still for a picture! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| Blurry but cute! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| We tried to take some pictures outside. |
![]() |
| Like I mentioned before, Hayden does not sit (or stand) still. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |


















No comments:
Post a Comment