| Mama tried to have a little photo shoot before we went to Bebe and Pappy's |
| This is a hat that Mama made for Mallory. |
| I tried on Logan's hat. |
| I'm such a goof crawling under the end tables. |
| We love Nana! |
| We attempted a family picture. |
| And another attempt with Bebe and Pappy. I wasn't too interested in getting my picture taken. |
| My Thanksgiving meal. Do you see my hand reaching for the food? HeeHee! |
| Mm! Mm! Mm! |
| Logan wearing his hat. |
| The kids' table. |
| The men and boys at our table. |
| The ladies' table |
| Lindsey brought some fun crafts for us. |
| We all made pilgrim hats. |
| Try getting a picture of 5 kids wearing hats... |
| ...it's nearly impossible. Hahahaha! |
| Here I go again crawling underneath furniture. |
| The girls also made crowns and painted their nails. |
| Dessert time. Unfortunately, Mama did not let me have any of that yet. Next year |
Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory and Logan are in town until Sunday so stay tuned for more cousin pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Love and miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment