![]() |
| Princess Anna |
![]() |
| Do you want to build a snowman? |
![]() |
| I loved playing dress up. |
![]() |
| Aubrey dressed up too. |
| We made some sand art. |
| Check out that concentration! |
![]() |
| Poor Hayden had to put up with our shenanigans. |
![]() |
| Good morning! |
![]() |
| Happy boy! |
![]() |
| Mama and Hayden selfie. |
![]() |
| "Hi, Mama!" |
![]() |
| "These aren't good table manners?" |
![]() |
| "Hee Hee! Check out my foot!" |
![]() |
| Nina and me. |
| It was hard to hold on to two of them! |
| Check out this snazzy fellow! |
| Happy birthday, Nana! |
Hopefully we won't get so far behind on the blog again. Oh, and a quick school update.....I LOVE IT!!! We've been busy learning about sea creatures, making rainbow fish and sea horses, and learning new songs. I come home from school with lots of things that I've made. Today, Mama and I painted a big picture frame pink and we are going to hang it in my room so that I can display all of the cool things that I've done. Pictures to follow soon (hopefully! Hee Hee!).












No comments:
Post a Comment